Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Crazy Bus

By Liz


No, not a bus full of crazies, but an actual Crazy Bus...  In many of my posts I refer to some of my bus rides as a amusement park ride or adventure.  With our friend the internet I decided to take a look and see if there were any actuall amusement rides or close to it for this weeks post.  You’re in luck.  At Adventure City in Anaheim, California there is a ride called Crazy Bus. (pictured below).

http://www.adventurecity.com/rides-and-attractions/crazy-bus.aspx


Digging deeper I found that the company that makes Crazy Bus (Zamperla) has made over 200 of these for small parks and carnivals around the world.  Take a look at this double decker version. 




The same company makes this special theme one too. 


Maybe if I close my eyes next time I'm on the bus I can imagine being on one of these rides.  Has anyone ever riden one of these?   Next time I'm at a amusement park or carnival I will have to keep my eye out for the Crazy Bus. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment