Thursday, July 18, 2013

Baseball love!

by Liz



So, this year I’m just going to root, root, root for the home team!  Go Mariners, my number 2 team! After 5 summers in Seattle it’s easy to feel an alliance with the M’s.  Last Saturday I was able to it Safeco Field with some friends for a lovely evening of Mariners Baseball against the Los Angeles Angles.   I can’t be the only one that thinks of Angles in the Outfield, whenever seeing the Angels play? Right?  Don’t get me started on the Twins and Little Big League… I know you get it, I like baseball and movies! 

Not only did I enjoy the Mariners win with some great home runs, plays at home, and the essential beer and hot dog… I got to enjoy one of the best views of the city.  Yes, I’m sure you’ve seen it before, but if not I’ll share it with you.  The ballpark is beautiful and the view is amazing.  With over two more months of regular season, I might just have to make it out the to ballpark again.



Oh yeah!  As for my Tigers, they're kicking butt this year as are number 1 in the AL Central!  I'm really not surprised because they are that AWESOME!!!!  Go TIGERS!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment